Public Speaking Speech – Literacy

Should Video Games be Banned !?

Talofa Lava , my name is Emeline and my topic is about ‘ Should Video Games be banned ? ‘.  Did you know that playing violent video games causes more aggression, bullying, and fighting or that Video games cause : Poor sleep hygiene , Exhaustion , lack of   motivation and more  ? 

How are video games addictive?

Even without a diagnosed disorder, some people sacrifice their jobs and marriages to spend 60 hours every week playing on the computer. Some children and teenagers become so attached to video games that they threaten their parents when they’re told to put down the controller.

How do video games make people lazy?

The more time we spend on video games the more you get lazy. For example, staying up late at night playing video games is very bad for your health. You will wake up late and will feel lazy/tired to get ready for school. You will also become unfit and exercise less.

What is cyberbullying?

Cyberbullying is the same as bullying but instead of being bullied physically , you’re being bullied online/social media .  I also know that cyberbullying is very bad for you. If you cyberbully there will be very bad consequences for you and your actions. Take my advice and do not cyberbully others. 

So in Conclusion : 

Parents should have better control over their kids’ time on the game and give them a time limit . They should spend less time on the game and go outside and live their life. Thank you for listening and hope you enjoyed my speech . Ofa Atu !

One thought on “Public Speaking Speech – Literacy